Providing top class facilities to create an inspiring academic environment.
|Total No. of books||27419|
|Number of print journals||10|
|Number of Newspapers||08|
|Area of Library||3025 sq:mtrs Ground floor .|
|Seating capacity for students||110|
- The library is well-stocked with a collection of more than 27,000 books. Besides, it has subscription to 08 newspapers, 20 periodicals and magazines and about 10 journals.
- e-Lib software is used for Library automation and OPAC is provided for searching.
- Access to e-Journals is available through INFLIBNET consortium.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Staff||Qualification||Designation|
|02||Mr.Vidyanand Nandagaon||BA||Jr. SDA|
|Working Days||07:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|During Exam days||07:30 am to 06:00 pm|
|During Vacation||07:30 am to 05:30 pm|
Facilities & Service
- Each student is provided with an Identity Card. Books are issued on a fortnightly basis, and two books are lent additionally to SC/ST, Merit, and Differently abled students up to semester exams.
- Barcode facility is provided.
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) search facility is provided to the students and staff to enable them easy access to the library’s resources.
- Library provides lending, reference, photocopy and interlibrary loan facility to the students.
- The Librarian ensures the purchasing of current titles in consultation with the respective department. Suggestions of students are also considered while purchasing books.
- Computers are available in the library for access to e-journals.
Rules & Regulations
- All students must be members of the library.
- The issue counter is closed one hour before the closing time of the library.
- Students, teachers and administrative staff of the college are entitled to become members of the library.
- Every member has to produce her identity card when requested.
- Silence shall be strictly observed in the library.
- Members should replace damaged or lost books or make payment for the value thereof or double the amount of the value of the book if demanded by the library management.
- Reference books, periodical publications are not lent.
- All books on loans should be returned at expiry of two weeks from the date of issue.
- Borrowers Identity Cards are not transferable.
- Use of mobiles prohibited.
- Kannada Novels and Book
- Virtual Library
http://vlib.org/ www.virtual library
- Princeton University Press for All Subjects
- E-Books Directory
- Dictionary of Open Access Books
- U S National Library of Medicine
- BMC Research Journals
- High wire E Books
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library
- Indian University Bloomington :Online Journals, E Books and More
- E Books in Physics and Astrophysics
- Free Books for Mathematics
- E Books in Digital Library for Various Subject
- Universal Library
- One Look Dictionary Search
- Bharat Ratna Award Winners
- Jnanapith Award Winners
- Jnanapith Award Winners in Kannada
IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Springer Link
- EBSCO host Management
- Jgate Plus Journals
- ASCE Library
- Taylor and Francis Journals
- CRC Net
- Elsevier Science Direct
- E-Journals (Full Text)
- American Institute of Physics (18 titles)
- Annual Reviews (33 titles)
- Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) (1 titles)
- Indian Journals (180+ titles)
- Institute of Physics (46 titles)
- JSTOR (2500+ titles)
- Oxford University Press (206 titles)
- Royal Society of Chemistry (29 titles)
- W. Wilson (3000+ titles)
- Cambridge University Press (224 titles) [2010-2016]
- Cambridge Books Online (1800 titles)
- E-Library (125000+ titles)
- EBSCoHost-Net Library (936 titles)
- Hindustan Book Agency (65+ titles)
- Institute of South East Asian Studies(ISEAS) Books (382+ titles)
- Oxford Scholarship (1402+ titles)
- Springer eBooks (2300 titles)
- Sage Publication eBooks (1000 titles)
- Taylor Francis eBooks (1800 titles)
- Myilibrary-McGraw Hill (1124 titles)
- World -ebooks Library (30,00,000 titles)
- South Asia Archive (though NDL)
Library Committee for the year 2020-21
|1||Dr. R.M. Mirde||Principal|
|2||Dr. Jayashree Berappa||IQAC Co- Ordinator|
|3||Smt. Savita. Kulkarni||Librarian/ Convinor|
|4||All Department HOD’S||Member|