DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN’S STUDIES
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The department of Women’s Studies was established in 2012.The subject is one of the three optional. The department offers Women’s Studies for Bachelor of Arts.
- Enabling women to develop self-esteem, discover Potentialities and develop personality.
- Helping women to share responsibilities in all walks of life.
- To give conceptual understanding of women’s issues.
- To examine the factors that affect physical, internal and social well being of women.
- To evaluate women’s participation in decision making in formal and informal political processes.
- To create an awareness on environment issues.
- To undertake study on women’s role and their status in society and identity issues and problems of deprivation.
- To provide academic support for those who take up research and extension activities on gender related issues.
|SL.NO||Name of the Faculty||Qualification||Designation||Email ID||Phone Number|
|01||Smt. Shweta B. Ghanti||MA (Ph.D)||Lecturer||Sbghanti2@gmail.com||8722307598|