DEPARTMENT OF MASTER OF COMMERCE ( M.COM)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM : This Programme was established in the year 2017-18. Masters of Commerce is a Two Years Postgraduate Course for candidates who want to pursue career in accounting, banking, investment, financial service, investment as well as economics and marketing. M.Com course allows the students to work in almost all the sectors of the economy and remains one of the most versatile courses in India.
AIMS: Popularizing the Commerce and Management Studies and Research among Women as a means to their empowerment to face contemporary challenges.
- To provide opportunity to women to achive in the areas of Commerce and Management Studies and Research.
- To develop women professional who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavors.
- Impart the students with higher level knowledge and understanding of contemporary trends in commerce and business finance.
- Equip the students to evaluate environmental factors that influence business operation with the conceptual requirements and skills on preparation and interpretation of financial statements.
- Prepare the students to apply Statistical methods and proficient use of tools for modeling and analysis of business data.
- Facilitate the students to apply capital budgeting techniques for investment decisions.
- Prepare the students for an in depth analysis of investment, portfolio management, investment banking and liquidation of investments.
|Sl. No||Name of the Faculty||Qualification||Designation||Email id||Phone Number|
|01||Smt. Rekha M Malalimath||M.Com with PGDCA||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||8310348844|
|02||Smt. Soumya V Kulkarni||M. Com||Assistant Professor||Soumyavkulkarni59@gmail.com||8147489909|
|03||Smt. Jyothi N Airodagi||M.Com||Assistant Professor||Jjn8429@gmail.com||8904002606
|04||MR. Somashekhar D Tuppad||M.Com with B.Ed||Assistant Professor||Tuppadsomshekars@gmail.com||8310284483|