The national assessment and accreditation Council advocates the establishment of internal Quality Assurance cell by all the accredited Institutions as purpose accreditation quality sustain lens activity.
- The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system to for conscious consistent and satellites action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality Benchmarks parameters for the various Academy and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of Higher Education.
- Organization of workshop seminar on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of various programs activities leading to quality improvement preparation of the annual Quality Assurance report to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely efficient and progressive performance of academic administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
IQAC will facilitate and contribute:
- To a highlighted level of clarity and focus institutional functioning towards quality Enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the Institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a change in the institution.
- The better internal communication.